Seeking Full-time Experienced Veterinary Technician
Our team at Palouse Animal Wellness & Surgery Center is looking for a full-time experienced veterinary technician. The candidate will join the technician department and work together to provide wellness care, anesthesia services, hospitalized patient care, dental prophies and client education.
Our team strives to practice the highest quality medicine, values the personal and professional growth of all team members, strives to never stop learning, and loves going to work every day.
You’ll love our innovative and forward-thinking team, our beautiful and well-maintained facility, and our team’s true passion and dedication to our clients and their pets.
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- CE allowance and time
- Scrubs provided
- Simple IRA
What are we looking for?
- Anesthesia administering and monitoring experience required
- Humble confidence
- Technical aptitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-educating and self-responsible
SEEKING TO HIRE EXCEPTIONAL TALENT
Do you love serving people and talking parasites? Do you dream about wound care and have pictures of masses of unusual size on your phone? If so, keep reading! We are growing and look forward to our next small animal veterinarian.
- Our team culture — we truly care for one another!
- Remarkable clients who love to learn
- Up to date and well maintained facility
- We value learning, serving and fun
- Nearby emergency services
- High support team to doctor ratio
- Full or part time flexibility
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Surgical and medical aptitude
- A hunger to learn and serve
- Humble confidence
- Outstanding client care
- Team oriented & committed
- New graduates welcomed
- Competitive production based pay (the sky’s the limit!) with guaranteed base (security!)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance. Simple IRA, PTO, CE allowance.
- Vin membership and licensing fees. Scrubs and jackets provided.
This means we have the heart of an educator both for teaching our clients and growing our team members.
We seek to provide excellence through the highest quality medicine and surgical care. We believe the human-pet relationship enhances people’s lives and count it as a privilege to be an integral part of that. We will strive to complete this mission while using the highest ethical and Biblical standards.